31 May 2009

Minor Updates

Chapter seven is coming along pretty swimmingly. I hope to have it up either this afternoon or a little later this evening, after dinnertime. I've successfully caught it up from chapter six's cliffhanger. I just have to edit it now. I'm finding myself liking chapter seven a lot, which is making me reluctant to make major changes. This could be good or bad. I can't tell if I happen to like this particular crappy writing, or if it is in fact good and I am subconsciously recognizing the awesomeness. I am so well-trained in self-effacement... I can't tell the difference between my best and worst writing.

I've also put up a nice new header image today, to help spiff up the place. Like the last one, it's a photo that I took. Well, technically it's only part of a photo, but what the hey. Using my own images feels like a narcissistic thing to do. I just really want to avoid rights-infringement troubles. (If I actually thought my photos were any good, then I'd know I was being egotistical, right?)

Anyway, off to work I go!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment