29 May 2009

Is this any better?

As you might notice, I've been tweaking the layout to provide more space (read: width) for the place where the posts go.

How's it looking? I've checked it in Firefox and IE and it looks okay to me. (Granted, my computer runs Windows XP at that something-by-1024 pixels resolution.)

If you're reading this post via email digest, I'd suggest going to look at the actual blog. I am going on the assumption that the email version of the posts are somehow conveying the content and stripping the formatting right out. Or maybe it just is all "there's a snazzy post; click on this link and get redirected to the blog from whence it came!" I don't know.

Is it weird to want to put myself on my own blog-email-contact list just to see what everyone else is getting? ...I totally just did that. Let the magic commence!

Later!

p.s. Chapter seven should be coming in fairly short order. I looked it over, and, actually, I think it needs a lot less editing than most of the chapters I've done so far. (This of course translates to "I don't hate it and feel obligated to rewrite all of it! Yay!)

p.p.s. Yep. I knew it. The email digest strips the formatting. It's really a shame. It looks so pretty on the actual blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment