15 May 2009

I'm a big lying-face liar

So I was planning on doing chapter five today. It was too warm today. I wandered around feeling supremely sleepy all day, until I fell asleep halfway through the five o'clock news. I got up again at seven--sleeping in the living room was not relaxing; random noises kept waking me up. And then, instead of working on the chapter, I did the dishes and made excuses about not having any decent food...so I ate dinner at the cheap chinese place and read a mediocre fantasy novel at the same time.

By the time I got back, I was tired and hot again, despite the use of the industrial fan in my living room.

Alas, there is not likely to be an update tomorrow, either. I have a giant yard-sale to attend. (And, by giant, I mean better than ten miles long. All the people who want to have yard sales along this particular ten miles of road all do it on the same day...tomorrow.)

I am also sacrificing part of my Sunday morning for non-writing causes. They're going to come to my apartment at ten--TEN I SAY, boooo!!!!-- in the morning to patch and paint. I won't be free from meddling contractors until at least noontime.

So updating isn't looking likely for this weekend. Boo. (I'm secretly glad for the thinking time, though. Chapter five needs something and I don't yet know what that something is.)

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment