19 September 2010

Hi!

Somehow, you've stumbled across this blog. It is a place where I post my writings: original poetry, fiction, and nonfiction; and the occasional stab at fanfiction. The original premise was to kind of...retire finished works here, but I seem to be putting up partial, unfinished, and ongoing stuff here too.

That being said, I should probably plug some disclaimers in here. In the case of fan works, I do not claim to own the characters, the settings, their universes, etc. Those rights remain with their respective creators. I'm just a fan doing this for fun, not profit. (If you should run across something that does not have a disclaimer but should, please let me know. I don't want anyone thinking I have rights over something that belongs to someone else.)

As for original works...well. That's fairly self-explanatory. The original stuff is mine. Always has been, always will be. Should you, for some bizarre reason, want to archive something, please drop me a line so I can go check it out!

Anyway, happy reading!

1 comment: