01 February 2010

Story Index

It was suggested to me by a friend attempting to catch up on the fanfic o' doom that I ought to make a story index. Considering that roughly one post in five on here is a chapter, I agree. It's a pain in the butt to sift through the other things.

Therefore! I give to you the snazzy chapter index, seen below.

I shall endeavor to keep it current as I put up new material.

Important Editing Note:
As I am working to transfer my fanfiction to a separate space, I am re-editing Entropy, chapter by chapter. Some of the chapters here are old versions. I will be posting the new versions once my editing is complete, but this will not be happening for some time.



Entropy Index (a.k.a. the Fanfic O' Doom)

Prologue

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five


Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine


Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve


There we go. All nice and neat. Theoretically, it will now be the foremost post for forever and a day, but just in case it moves around, it can always be found in the tag cloud under "entropy chapter index."

Happy reading!

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. All rights remain with its original creator, Masashi Kishimoto. I make no profit from writing these stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment