31 July 2009

Queen of Slacker-dom

Okay. It's been, more or less, a month since I've posted here. I have accomplished diddly in the meantime. I have plenty of excuses, none of which really hold water. It all boils down to me not feeling well, not feeling up to much of anything. For me, personally, the summer is a bad time of year. I feel drained of everything good and anything creative.

I don't feel the same urgency to write as I had been. Other things have taken precedence over working on this story, but I don't know that these things are the reason why I've taken such a long break. I've never been a very disciplined writer, and I'd hoped this project would help me to gain that sort of iron-willed plow-through-it-regardless attitude.

I'm not sure if I'm going to prolong the hiatus right now or not. I took a peek ahead and I'm only three chapters from where things start to get really interesting between Kakashi and Sasuke. Still, it feels like I have heaps of work to do before I get that far.

Argh. Even now, trying to write this post, I'm procrastinating. I give up...for now.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment