23 February 2009

Now what?

A shiny new blog for a shiny new era...

But seriously. I need the new blog to help me separate my for-profit/for-fun writing from my personal angst and turmoil that I spew all over my other online writing places. Thus, the Repository is born.

A repository is a place to store or archive things. This is excellent. I need a central place so I don't end up with eight different copies of the same piece. (Consolidating is such a pain, and I'm swearing off!)

I imagine posting mostly new things-- current writing projects and the like. I also want to put old finished things here. They deserve to be somewhere nice, not moldering away on my hard drive or, heaven forbid, fading off sheets of paper in a binder somewhere.

For all the transient nature of the internet, the things on it have a weird way of sticking around...

No comments:

Post a Comment